Coordinator Service, Support and Development - Temporary up to 2 Years
Subject to confirmation: All Service Centres
Temporary - Up to 2 Years
About Inner West Council
Formed from the amalgamation of Ashfield, Leichhardt and Marrickville Councils, Inner West Council is now among Sydney’s larger local government agencies looking after a vibrant community of 185,000 people living in some of the inner city’s most vibrant, creative, liveable and diverse suburbs. As we continue to deliver quality, innovative and inclusive programs and services, we would love it if you can join in our journey towards becoming the best council for our community.
Inner West Council is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity, Work Health and Safety, sustainability, continuous improvement and business excellence. The community is at the heart of the organisation and Council puts its ‘Values First’ with flexibility, integrity, respect and the spirit of team as a set of values and associated behaviours for all levels in the organisation. Employees are expected to demonstrate commitment to these values in performing their respective roles. In addition to these, the following criteria outline those that are relevant to this specific position.
About the role
This role is responsible for coordinating the integration and performance improvement activities of the Customer Service Department, including identifying performance trends and prioritising, recommending and coordinating the implementation of improvement initiatives. As part of the Customer Service Leadership Team you will be contributing to building a learning culture of continuous improvement.
Please read the Position Description to familiarise yourself with all the requirements and conditions of the role.
$83, 043 p.a - $92, 780 p.a. + super
Access to 9 Day Fortnight (35 hours per week; 45 minute lunch breaks)
- Strong learning and development focus and culture
- Health and wellbeing programs
Hours of Operation
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Support the Manager, Customer Service by coordinating the Department's service integration projects
- Lead, identify, scope and implement service, system and process improvements, via the use of well-structured business improvement tools and project management methodologies.
- Advocate and lead the development of eBusiness solutions to drive improved performance and customer experience.
Provide direction, empower, motivate and develop others in order to achieve Customer Service and Council strategic goals and objectives.
Some of the required skills, experience and qualifications
- Proven experience in leading a successful, dynamic, multi-channel customer service function with a passion for customer service excellence and a proven aptitude for identifying and implementing business improvements.
- Relevant experience in project management, business process review, training design and delivery, including the ability to achieve results within a quality management framework.
- Well-developed analytical skills, including evidence based decision-making, data management, reporting and Microsoft Excel skills.
Group Manager Integration, Customer Service & Business Excellence - Nellette Kettle on (02) 9392 5504.
Sunday 25 June 2017, at 11:30pm
How to Apply
We recommend you read the Position Description for the role to make sure your application addresses the requirements of the position. Council is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants. Please advise us within the application if you need support, reasonable adjustments to participate successfully in the recruitment process.
To apply for this role, please click on the pink Apply for this job button. Please complete the questions listed - once done, on the following page you'll be asked to add your resume. At this stage of the process, depending on the position you are applying, we may also ask for a range of documents such as copies of your qualification(s), working with children checks, licences/tickets, drawings/examples. Therefore please make sure you have these ready before you apply.